Friday, April 10, 2009

It rings. I hear the bells.

.....journeying of our own navigation......
when...please when ..
would this be possible?...
at least...finally.
Hey. knock..knock..knock
RINg ring riNNNNG
somebody there!
Anybody?
Tell me!

J.H.:
ok trying to understand u here : u want life's journey to be totally of our own navigation - ripped off the element of fate or the unexpected - it may feel possible at possible stances at certain happy realizations - we would say then :Yes this IS my own doing , I have navigated myself to this very well deserving spot - but then again many more ... Read Morefor many it is not what they need or ever wanted , they lost the navigation wheel somewhere along the line - i like to believe that i get out of life is EXACTLY what I have been askig for - precision of a tourbillion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment